Freed Legal offers Notary & Commissioning Services on an appointment basis.
Commissioners of Oaths take affidavits or declarations by asking you to swear or affirm that what is in a document is true.
A notary public has all the powers of a commissioner for taking affidavits and, can verify that signatures, marks and copies of documents are true or genuine. Notaries are regulated under the Notaries Act.
Examples of Commissioned & Notarized Documents:
- Vehicle Transfers
- Insurance Documents (i.e., Proof of Loss etc.)
- Immigration Approval Certificates for Customs
- Business and Commercial Import-Export Documents
- Family and Professional Travel Consent Letters
- Adoption, Marriage or Divorce Certificates
- School, College or University Admission Papers and Transcripts
- Name Change and Similar Applications
- Certifying True Copies of Documents (i.e., Birth & Death Certificates, Passports, Powers of Attorney, Wills, etc.)
- Property Ownership Documents
- Witnessing & Attesting to Signing Legal Documents
- Contracts Dealing with Incorporation, Partnerships, Product Standards and Distribution, Fiscal MattersOur fee for commissioning & notarizing a document is $50 + HST per document. Call us or fill out our form on the bottom of our webpage to book an appointment today!