Who Can Help With a Wrongful Dismissal Case?
Freed Legal Services Helps With Many Types of Employment Law Issues Including Breach of Non-Competition Agreements, Allegations of Unfair Wages, Wrongful Dismissal, Among Other Things.
Similar Questions About Employment Law Include:
- Is a Permanent Lay Off Without Notice a Form of Wrongful Dismissal?
- Can a Former Employee Be Sued For Stealing Business Secrets?
- How Do I Sue a Former Employee For Poaching Clients?
- What Happens If An Employee Quits Before Year-End Bonuses Are Paid?
- Who Can Help An Employer Defend a Wrongful Dismissal Lawsuit?
Understanding the Rights and Duties of Employers and Employees Within Employment Relations
The various disputes and lawsuits that may arise from employment relationships are more and more frequent in the world today as long gone are the days of substantial loyalties between employer and employee whereas times have changed since days when a boss would be a dinner guest or a gold watch was given to a thirty (30) year employee.
Searching For An Employment Law Firm?
The Paralegal Office of Freed Legal Services May Be Able to Help.
Employment Law Issues Include:
Employer or Employee
Freed Legal Services offers legal help to clients in Mississauga, Peterborough County, Peel Region, Durham Region, Frontenac County, and Niagara Region, among other places, as either employers or employees on a variety of issues and arising from a broad spectrum of employment environments including industrial, construction, professional, administrative, health care, retail, among other sectors.